Monday, September 17, 2007

Please don't love me

When did you start loving me?
Was it when you first saw me running from prison?
Was it when my scent filled the air?
Was the kiss on your forehead the reason?
Or when my fingers ran through your hair?
Was it words I didn't mean to say?
What made you think I'll forever stay?
Maybe it was the walk on the river!
But I didn't have a story back then,
I only had hopes and dreams
Your love to me is my sin!
Did I paint a nice picture?
Did my songs take your breath away?
Was it the cold mountain breeze?
It couldn't be the salty water from the fountain?!
I never meant for it to be this way,
break your heart and others around.
Please don't love me
Turn your back and stay away
It was over since your White day
Forget the nights
I couldn't see any more tears
Forget the kisses
Let me face my fears
Say you don't love me for once and forever
I'm not coming back, not now and never

No comments: