Thursday, May 15, 2008

A different Post!

This post was written by my middle son.
It has two parts; Dream I and Dream II.


Dream I
I dream of finishing high school
Get into college and get education
That is the best tool
To fit my imagination
I dream of living my life
With happiness and pride
To impress my family
So that they say that they raised me
I dream that I’ll be a big success
Making money is just a big mess
You forget who you are
Until you look at the star
You wake up and realize
That your spirit must rise
And some day you must die
Your power won’t be the same size
Nothing will be left of you
Not even your skin
Except the soul deep inside of you
What a sin, what a sin
Dream II
When my dream was deferred
I just sat and preferred
That I would just die
But all you see me do is sigh
Hopeless, you sit alone
Thinking about what you have done
Trying to figure out your zone
Thinking about what you have become
Before your spirits were crushed
You could’ve rushed
To save your future and your dreams
But that’s all in the past that didn’t last
Except for a few moments
How did you let it slip out of your hands
When you preferred to be in a band
Instead of studying and working
You chose to be rocking
Now you will regret
How you didn’t set
The rule and the goal for success

No comments: