Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hold my Hand

Hold my hand darling and walk-in with me
Ease my mind, and in the darkness don't leave me
Looking into your eyes as a dine
Fine bread, cheese and red wine
Tell me about the little girl and her toys
Paint her life and for me sing her joys
Hold my hand darling and walk with me
To be a beautiful shining star let me
We light the summer southern sky
Not cold, dull I'll become or even shy
Do you remember pulling you near as we walked?
Not a word spoken and only the souls talked
Do you remember when on the bridge we kissed?
Elapsed time and the break of dawn we missed
Hold my hand darling and walk-out with me
From the long dark tunnel and say you love me
The crescent, cross and star will guard you,
save your soul, and to cross the bridge guide you
The Alps, the Delta and the cactus tree
Sweet surrender I don't want to be free

No comments: