Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Traveling Ghost

Oh traveling ghost when are you for me coming?
I see you pass in the hoods without telling
Have you ever felt tired of working?
Do you knock before you get in?
How does it feel when you’re pulling?
I heard that it’s for some easy going
For others though it’s sweating
Do you hold it as it’s leaving?
Or it knows where it’s going?
Please do it for me quickly
Let it fly away easily
Its case will be stiff
So decayed one can’t sniff
In the dark will be left
No one knows how it felt
Disgusted, cold and scared
Its secrets will be shared
Many questions will be asked
No lies or excuses are allowed
At the right moment the light appears
Stop the questioning no more fears
It and its case were honest and mine
Impurities don’t make them don’t shine
With my enemies they shouldn’t be mistaken
To the gardens and flowers they will be taken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reza man i'm numb!!!! are you become a novelist or what? hehehehhehehehhehehehhe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.